Yale University is a big and prestigious university. It comprises a wide array of libraries, museums, programs and administrative offices. Students are assured to graduate with great knowledge. The school ensures that students will only have the best education they are looking for.
Yale University Application Deadline 2014
Yale University admissions deadline is on April 1. The decision will be on may 15 and students need to submit their reply on June 1 2014.
Yale University Admission 2014 Requirements
There are tons of requirements of Yale University and all of them needed to be submitted on or before the deadline to make sure your application will be considered. Always remember that late application or documents will not be accepted.
- Settle processing fee worth $100.
- Complete application form online.
- Submit personal statement: 500-1000 word about past work, background, interest, career objectives, academic plans and preparation for chosen program. The essay is one of the requirements for the committee to assess your motivation and aptitude.
- 3 letters of recommendation from a person that can evaluate your intellectual ability, academic potential and academic work.
- Transcript of record from the university or college attended in English.
- Standardized examinations: SAT verbal; 710-800, SAT math; 710-790; SAT writing; 720-800 and ACT; 32-35.
- GRE test scores.
- TOEFL test scores for students whose native language is not English.
- IELTS test score.
- GMAT scores.
Yale University Stats
- Acceptance rate: 8%
- Tuition and fees: $44,000
- Students enrolled: For male; 50% and for female; 50%
- Total enrolled students: 11875 and 5349 are undergraduates
- Financial aid: 62% receive financial aid
- Degree programs: 327 programs are available.
See the details about university applications 2014 at whydoyouwantto.com
Yale University Personal Statement 2014
If you are seeking for the best way to meet Yale University application deadline, hiring experienced writers is a good solution. Getting a help from personal statement service is a good solution because they help you to the fullest. They will be the one to increase your chance to be selected. Keep in mind that the personal statement is only one of the Yale University admission requirements, but it is needed that the essay is tremendous to get the attention of the committee.