Why would you be asked to write a personal statement about why do you want to become a mystery shopper?
More and more positions now ask for applicants to provide a personal statement within their application or as part of their resume. The reason is that many applicants are very similar on paper when it comes to grades and to qualifications. A well written personal statement can explain a lot about a person’s motives for doing a job and if that person would be truly suitable for the position on offer. So if you are asked to explain why do you want to become a mystery shopper for your personal statement you should treat the task very seriously if you want to stand any chance of landing the job.
How to answer why do you want to be a mystery shopper
There are no right and wrong answers to a prompt for, would it be a personal statement about why do you want to be a model or why do you want to be a hostess. However you do need to keep in mind what the recruiter is actually looking for from a personal shopper. So ensure that you carefully read the job advert and any website so that you know exactly what it is that they want so that you can reflect those wants within your personal statement. Once you know what they want to know you can tailor your personal statement to answer why do you want to become a mystery shopper;
- Always open with a couple of attention grabbing lines. You opening has to be capable of hooking in the reader and making them want to read
- Use a theme such as poor shopping experience around which to relate your statement
- Do not state the obvious or use clichés within your writing
- Do not try to write something funny, it rarely works
- Keep to the truth and remain personal
- Use language that would be considered normal, avoid slang and using big words that you would never use in every day speech
Perfect writing for your mystery shopper personal statement
Answering why do you want to become a mystery shopper is simple enough if you follow our writing tips above. However you do need to make sure that the reader will not be distracted from what you have written by mistakes in your writing. Make sure that you;
- Read through your personal statement aloud and record it so that you can hear if there are any issues with the flow of your statement
- Either proofread or ask someone to proofread your statement very carefully
- Make sure that you confirm that you conclude by answering concisely why do you want to become a mystery shopper
You also can find why I want to study business essay on our website.