University of Chicago is one of the top ranking and leading universities in the United States. They make sure that students will have a great student life and experience. They make sure that students receive the best education to become a great leader and set a good example to other students.
University of Chicago Application Deadline 2014
University of Chicago admissions deadline is April 3. The notification deadline date is May 21 2014.
University of Chicago Admission 2014 Requirements
- Complete online application
- Submit GMAT and GRE scores (no minimum score is required)
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE scores
- Academic preparedness
- Communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Personal statement
- Merit based scholarships
- Professional certifications
- Mastery of written and oral communication
- Interest in current affairs
- Leadership skills
- Letters of recommendation
- Communication skills that will be demonstrated in the interview
- Professional recognition.
University of Chicago Stats
- Acceptance rate: 13%
- Total enrollment: 15245 and 5618 are undergraduates
- Students enrolled: 53% for male and 47% for female
- Tuition and fees: $45,609
- Room and board: $13137
- Books: $1350
- Other expenses: $2328
- Percentage of receiving aid: 68%
- Percentage of students receiving the aid: For grants; 59% and for loans 28%
- Average amount of aid: For grants; $28032 and for loans; $6115.
University of Chicago Stats University of Chicago Personal Statement 2014
When it comes to University of Chicago application, all requirements needed to submit. One of the necessary requirements is personal statement. If you are having a problem in making the essay, hiring excellent service and writers is your best solution. They will help you, guide and assist with all your needs. In addition, if you don’t have much time and need to meet University of Chicago application deadline, hiring them is what you need to do. Their help will provide you unique, appealing, striking and original essay. You never go wrong in getting their service because they 100% ensure and guarantee that you will be admitted to the institution. Don’t waste your time and get professional help today!