Undergraduate Admission and FAQs on New England College Requirements
New England College is a private school located in Henniker, New Hampshire. It was founded in 1946 and currently has 1,729 students, 43% are male and 57% are female. It is ranked #1274 out of 1,391 best nationwide colleges and #9 out of 9 best New Hampshire colleges.
New England College has 36 bachelor’s degree programs, 12 Master’s degree and one doctoral degree programs. It offers distance learning, athletic programs, and internships to industry partners and career counseling services. Biological and Physical Science is the best ranked major in New England College. Five of the most popular majors in New England College are:
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
If your dream is successful Occidental College application, click here and you will know how to make it true!
New England College has a 77% acceptance rate. Out of 1,985 applications, it admitted 1,523 and 270 enrolled. The following are New England College requirements for first year applicants:
- Common Applications
- Personal Statements
- Standardized Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official High School Transcript
- Official Secondary School Record
- Teacher Evaluations
For applicants to New England College, students should also comply with the guidelines of test scores. Here are New England College requirements for your SAT and ACT scores:
- SAT Reading: 390 – 520
- SAT Math: 400 – 500
- SAT Writing: 380 – 490
- ACT: 18 – 24
The deadline of submission for your New England College application is September 1 for regular decision.
New England College Admissions Tricks and Tuition Fee Guide
The annual attendance cost at New England College is between $33,126 and $50,026. 92% of freshmen receive financial aid packages that average to $18,118 while $16,900 is allocated for students from low income families in their first year. $33,126 and $50,026 has an average of $26,855 financial aid to its students; 292 incoming freshmen received $17,977 in scholarships and 192 students were awarded $4,810 each in federal grant aid. Click on these links for more information about financial aid packages available at New England College:
- Financial Aid Department Website: www.nec.edu/student-financial-services
- Net Price Calculator: https://nec.studentaidcalculator.com/survey.aspx
New England College admissions are easier when you understand the basics. Here are best application tips from experts that are guaranteed to help you in your admission to one of the best liberal arts school:
- Time is essential factor in your New England College admissions. Make sure that you allot time to organize your requirements, schedule an interview and create changes in your essays.
- Another thing that you should consider would the effectiveness of your application. Does your essay reflect your qualifications? Did you do well in your interview? Are your test scores and GPA well above the required of the school?
- Make sure that your evaluations and recommendations are of top notch. Admission committee utilizes these as a means to measure your proficiency so get recommendation from credible people.
- Double check everything from the flawlessness of your essay to the efficiency of your activities. You should never just limit your application to your academic skills but also extend to your extracurricular actives.
- Always get help from professionals as they can give you advice on how to get the interest of your audience and will ensure that your New England College requirements is of top notch.
- Look for additinal variants, for example you can think about Olin College application.
Why You Should Choose New England College
- The school is the perfect platform for every student to complete their academic degrees.
- New England College offers friendly staff and extremely competent teachers. It has an 18:1 student to faculty ratio.
- New England College strives to provide students with diversity. It promotes organizations and activities that allow students to interact with the community.
- It offers plenty of academic and professional opportunities to tis students. New England College is a great liberal arts school for all students.
- If you are looking to grow and change into outstanding student, New England College can provide you the necessary training and education.