How to Get In: Manhattan College Requirements and Academic Programs
Manhattan College is a private school located in Riverdale, New York. It was founded in 1853 and currently has 3,471 students, 53% are male and 44% are female. It is ranked #255 out of 1,391 best nationwide colleges and #31 out of 115 best New York colleges. Manhattan College has a 12:1 student to faculty ration with high freshmen retention rate.
Masters is the highest degree offered at Manhattan College. It has more than 40 majors and 20 graduate programs in six distinct schools; this is perfect for undergraduates, graduates and adult learners. Aside from undergraduate majors, Manhattan College also provide accelerated masters, graduate, study abroad, distance learning and degree completion programs. The school offers diverse range of opportunities in six schools of study. Four of the most popular majors in Manhattan College are:
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
Find out main rules of New England College admissions now, to achieve your goal!
Manhattan College has a 69% acceptance rate. Out of the 6,546 applicants, 4,555 were admitted and 842 enrolled. The following are Manhattan College requirements for freshmen:
- Official High School Transcript
- Standardized Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Essay
For applicants, test scores are vital part as this will help showcase their proficiency. Here are the Manhattan College requirements for ACT and SAT scores:
- SAT Reading: 490 – 580
- SAT Math: 500 – 610
- SAT Writing: 480 – 590
- ACT: 22 – 27
The deadline of submission for all Manhattan College application is November 15.
Enjoy Manhattan College Application Tips and Tuition Guide
The new student annual tuition fee in Manhattan College is $36,900 and there are indirect costs like books, transportation, miscellaneous, etc. Applying for scholarships can help lower the rate of your attendance in Manhattan College. In fact, 95% of freshmen receive financial aid that totals to $18,963 and $26,551 is allotted to students from low income families in their first year. Manhattan College allocate $27,545 for incoming freshmen; 694 students were given scholarships an average to $16,858 and 250 students were awarded $4,165 each in federal grant aid.
Manhattan College admissions are a difficult task even if you have prepared ahead of time. Here are quick tips from experts to guarantee admission to best schools:
- Time is essential part in your application. Make sure that you allot time to compile all Manhattan College requirements, proofread and improve.
- If you are applying to multiple colleges, make sure that your letters of recommendation and essays are unique and personalized.
- Submit your requirements on time. Never pass after deadline as this can say a lot about your efficiency.
- Use interviews as an effective method to leave a good impression to the admission committee. Interviews can also help improve your chances of admission.
- Avail academic resources online in your Manhattan College admissions. Many experts are willing to assist, guide and advise you for seamless application.
- Chek admission rules of other colleges to have “plan B”, for example you can read about Occidental College requirements.
Why You Should Choose Manhattan College
- Manhattan College aims to provide students not only with top tier education but also nurture faith and respect.
- The college gives you access to New York City thus giving students the chance to explore and get endless opportunities.
- Students can enjoy close faculty interaction and all teachers are completely passionate with their task of giving excellent learning experience.
- Manhattan College can assure students that everything they learn in the classroom is applicable to real world.
- Manhattan College ranks among top schools in US that value excellence not only in terms of education but also in the services they offer to students.