Detailed Information on Linfield College Requirements and Application Process
Linfield College is a private school located in McMinnville, Oregon. It was founded in 1858 and currently has 2,417 students, 66% are female and 34% are male. It is ranked #278 out of 1,391 best nationwide colleges and #5 out of 19 best Oregon colleges. Linfield College has an 11:1 student to faculty ration with high freshmen retention rate.
Linfield College offers bachelor’s as the highest academic degree. Students can select from variety of majors and also avail academic advising to personalize the curriculum to meet their interests and goals. The school also offers international programs, study abroad opportunities, distance learning, teacher certification and ROTC – Air force program. Four of the most popular majors in Linfield College are:
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Social Sciences
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
If you look for alternatives, check Lynchburg College application requirements.
Linfield College has a 76% acceptance rate. Out of 2,376 applications, it admitted 1,811 and 459 enrolled. For applicants, the following are Linfield College requirements:
- Common Application
- Personal Essay
- Member Questions
- School Report
- Standardized Test Scores
- Official High School Transcript
- Teacher Recommendation
Your test scores are crucial factor in your Linfield College admissions. Students should comply with the required guidelines for scores in your SAT and ACT:
- SAT Reading: 470 – 580
- SAT Math: 480 – 580
- SAT Writing: 460 – 560
- ACT: 20 – 26
The deadline of submission for your Linfield College admissions is November 1 for early action and February 1 for regular decision.
Linfield College Application Made Simple with Simple Tips
The total cost of attendance in Linfield College is $55,452 but students can apply for scholarships and grants for lesser fees. 99% of freshmen in Linfield College receive an average of $22,238 of financial aid while students from low income families can get as much as $28,714 in their first year. Linfield College provides a package of $30,343 for its incoming students; 441 students received $20,617 while another 118 students got $5,066 in federal grant aid. Click here for more information on financial aid packages available at Linfield College:
- Financial Aid Department Website: www.linfield.edu/linfield-financial-aid.html
- Net Price Calculator: https://www.linfield.edu/financial-aid/calculator.html
For better success in your Linfield College application, make sure that you use these helpful admission tips from experts:
- Consider which deadline to submit your Linfield College requirements. Some schools prioritize early decision as this portrays the interest of the student.
- Always make sure that your Linfield College requirements are within the guidelines of the school. Avoid sending essays and recommendations that are erroneous or plagiarized.
- Organize all documents before you send it. Double, triple check it to ensure that it is of top quality.
- Even if the school does not require interviews, take advantage of it anyway. You can establish your dedication by taking an extra notch through an interview.
- Get as much resource as possible. There are many services online that can give you counsel and guidance in your college application.
- It will be useful to find some additional variant, e.g. you can check Marietta College application rules.
Why You Should Choose Linfield College
- Linfield College has strong academic, athletic and extracurricular programs that are perfect for well-rounded students.
- The school is a small liberal arts college with outstanding programs dedicated in giving students all the necessary training.
- It is a prestigious school that will help you get good professional career.
- For students who are interested in small school but with incredibly academic and social offers, Linfield College is the best choice.
- Linfield College is one of the best ranked colleges in US that guarantee you top tier education.