Admission Information for Hartwick College Requirements and Criteria
Hartwick College is a private school located in Oneonta, New York. It was founded in 1797 and currently has 1,540 students, 61% are female and 39% male. It is ranked #362 out of 1,391 best nationwide colleges and #44 out of 115 best New York colleges. It has an average freshmen retention rate with an 11:1 student to faculty ratio.
A bachelor is the highest degree that Hartwick College offers. It provides more than 30 courses of study which can lead to BA or BS degree, four pre-professional programs, six cooperative programs and a certification in education. Students have the ability to design their own major. Four of the most popular major in Hartwick College are:
- Business Administration and Management
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing
- Biology/Biological Sciences
Also you can be interested in Haverford College application requirements.
Hartwick College has a 72% acceptance rate. Out of the 3,650 students who applied, 2,615 were admitted and 498 enrolled. Applicants should be ready to submit the following Hartwick College requirements:
- Complete either the Hartwick Application
- High school transcript
- Personal Essay
- Recommendation letters
- Standardized Test Scores
Your test scores are one of the most crucial Hartwick College requirements as this will be used to determine your level of expertise.The deadline of submission for early decision application at Hartwick College is on November 1. Here are guidelines for your scores in SAT and ACT:
- SAT Reading: 450 – 560
- SAT Math: 460 – 550
- SAT Writing: 420 – 540
- ACT: 21 – 26
Hartwick College Application Guide for Cost and Admission Tips
The annual cost of attendance at Hartwick College is between $20,940 and $52,270. For tuition reduction, students can avail the average of $25,932 allotted as financial aid packages. Students from low income families can also enjoy $31,330 of aid in their first year. Hartwick College has an average of $35,830 of financial aid in which 528 incoming freshmen were awarded $23,130 and 178 students got $5,159 each in federal grant aid. Click on these links for more information about financial aid packages available at Hartwick College:
- Financial Aid Department Website: http://www.hartwick.edu/admissions/cost-aid/financial-aid/
- Net Price Calculator: http://www.hartwick.edu/admissions/net-price-calculator/
Students do not have to worry when it comes to applying as we offer the best tips that will guide you throughout the process. Here are quick and easy tips for your application at Hartwick College:
- Compile all documents and essential Hartwick College requirements. Write your essay ahead of time and make sure that you organize everything to save you the hassle later on.
- Proofread every document you will send; errors will make you look unprofessional and inefficient.
- Research can go a long way for students especially when you get feedback from successful applicants at Hartwick College. You can use this information as leverage in your admission.
- Schedule an interview. Even it is not required, you can show your genuine interest towards the school with a successful interview.
- Get help from professionals online. There are services available that can give you support, guidance and useful tips for a winning Hartwick College application.
- Find out requirements of other colleges, for instance Hope College requirements.
Why You Should Choose Hartwick College
- Hartwick College genuinely cares about its students and promises to provide nothing but top notch education.
- The school offers numerous academic opportunities and training for its students. This is the perfect place to nurture your skills.
- Hartwick College offers campus activities that are designed for students to showcase their expertise, talents and interests.
- You will get your money’s worth as Hartwick College gives you top tier academics and make sure that you receive career development.
- Hartwick College is designed for students to effectively learn, academically excel and professionally thrive.