#1 Student Resource for Flagler College Requirements and Admissions Info
Flagler College is a private school located in St. Augustine, Florida. It was founded in 1968 and currently has 2,774 students, 60% are female and 40% are male. It is ranked #707 out of 1,391 best nationwide colleges and #16 out of 37 best Florida colleges. It has an average freshmen retention rate with 16:1 student to faculty ratio.
Flagler College offers teacher certification and study abroad options. It does not have a master’s degree but instead focuses on giving students top quality academic programs. Students can choose from a good deal of majors and minors from 11 departments. Four of the most popular majors at Flagler College are:
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
Learn about Gettysburg College application to have more variants.
Flagler College has an acceptance rate of 40%. Out of the 3,926 students who applied, only 1,588 were admitted and 671 enrolled. If you are thinking of continuing your academic career at Flagler College, make sure that you cross out all important checklists. The following are top Flagler College requirements all applicants will need:
- Standardized test scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Secondary School Record
- Secondary School Rank
- Secondary School GPA
- Personal Statement Essay
Given that your test scores are vital part in your application, students should also take into consideration the required scores for ACT and SAT.
- SAT Reading: 490 – 588
- SAT Math: 470 – 560
- SAT Writing: 480 – 570
- ACT: 21 – 26
The deadline of submission for your Flagler College application is on November 1 for early decision and March 1 for regular Flagler College admissions.
Flagler College Application Guide for All High School Students
The attendance cost at Flagler College is $27,620 annually. You do not have to pay the net price if you can get scholarships and grants. 89% of students receive financial aid totaling to $7,182 and students from low income families can get as much as $12,542 in their first year at Flagler College. The school allots $14,993 of financial aid package for incoming students. 217 students were awarded $4,583 of federal grant aid and 581 students got $3,284 each worth of scholarships. Click on the following links for more information about financial aid packages offered at Flagler College:
- Financial Aid Department Website: www.flagler.edu/admissions-aid/financial-aid/
- Net Price Calculator: https://npc.collegeboard.org/student/app/flagler
College applicants can be a whirlwind and intimating for most students. To save you a great deal of dilemma, here are useful tips that any high school students will surely benefit:
- Do not just take note of Flagler College requirements but also deadline and scholarships. You should apply early or on time to avoid any delay and the admissions committee can cater your application.
- If you are required to submit an essay or resume, do not simply list all generic information. Keep it personalized and unique to make a lasting impression.
- Never overlook relevant credentials asked by the school especially if you think it could compromise the success of your application. Submit everything, be honest and make sure you compensate by submitting winning essays or letters of recommendation.
- Focus only on your extracurricular activities, trainings and any work experience you might have. It will establish you as a strong contender when you branch out from purely academic viewpoint.
- Always utilize resources as this will enable you to save time and get helpful ideas. Many experts are willing to assist you in your Flagler College admissions.
- Look throught other colleges requirements, for instance Goucher College application rules.
Why You Should Choose Flagler College
- Flagler College not just offers quality academics but the campus itself is beautiful and located in a delightful town.
- For students looking for a small college yet provides learning excellence, Flagler College is the perfect school for you.
- It gives its students strong academic programs tailored based on their interests and skills.
- Flagler College offers job placements for graduates making it easy for students to immediately practice their learning and training.
- Flagler College constantly challenges its students not only to do well but to exceed their limitations. It is well known for top notch innovation.