Coe College Application Guidelines and Process for Undergraduates
Coe College is a private school located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. It was founded in 1851 and currently has 1,435 students enrolled, 56% are female and 44% are male. It is ranked #360 out of 1,391 best nationwide colleges and #8 out of 28 best Iowa colleges. It has average freshmen retention with 11:1 student to faculty ratio.
Also find out info about Connecticut College application.
Coe College offers Master as its highest degree and provides its undergraduates with numerous academic programs. Aside from study abroad opportunities, Coe College also offers teacher certification, ROTC-Army and ROTC-Air force. Five of the most popular majors in Coe College are:
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Social Sciences
The acceptance rate in Coe College is 64%. Out of 2,405 students who applied, only 1,547 were admitted and 361 enrolled. For prospective applicants, the following are Coe College requirements most essential for your admission:
- Standardized Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Class Rank
- Secondary School Record
- TOEFL (for international students)
Coe College also requires its applicants to have test scores well within their guidelines. The following are average test scores for your SAT and ACT:
- SAT Reading: 515 – 625
- SAT Math: 495 – 640
- SAT Writing: 520 – 608
- ACT: 22 – 27
The deadline for submission in your Coe College application is December 10 for early action and March 1 for regular.
Make Admissions Easy with Full Coe College Requirements, Tips
The annual attendance cost at Coe College is between $20,837 and $49,220. If you think it is out of your budget, do not worry, as there are financial aid packages available for all students. In fact, 99% of freshmen receive scholarships and grants with an average of $24,875 and students from low income families can receive up to $28,383 in their first year. Coe College offers its students $31,986 of financial aid; 386 incoming freshmen receive an average of $22,508 and 123 were given $4,225 each of federal grant aid. Here are following links for more information about financial aid at Coe College:
- Financial Aid Department Website: www.coe.edu/admission/financialaid
- Net Price Calculator: www.coe.edu/admission/financialaid
Completing your Coe College application is easier thanks to tips from experts. Here are essential guide to make sure that you get admitted to your dream school:
- Take note of deadlines and instructions. Your application is not the time to make mistakes so double check everything.
- Use your letters of recommendation and personal statement essay to showcase your competency.
- Keep copies of everything. Always organize all the requirements carefully as to ensure that everything is accounted for and complete.
- Choose the details and information you want to indulge to the admission committee. Everything will be used as basis for your admission to keep it professional, honest and flawless.
- Utilize professional help online as they can provide you with evaluation and guide on your Coe College application process.
- If you want to have more opportunities, learn some information about Carroll College application.
Why You Should Choose Coe College
- Coe College is best known for its Physics program but overall, it can provide students a well-rounded and quality training in all majors and specializations.
- The campus is safe, secure and beautiful. You get to enjoy top notch services offered by Coe College to its students.
- Faculty members and staff at Coe College truly love what they do. Their passion is what makes them effective in giving students help, assistance and training.
- Students can also engage in organizations, clubs and other affiliation. This is a great way to meet people that you share the same interests and skills.
- Coe College will give you your money’s worth. The value of its education is in itself an investment.