Browse Info, Stats and Guide to Carroll College Application
Carroll College is a private school located in Helena, Montana. It was founded in 1909 and currently has 1,430 students, 58% are female and 42% are male. It is ranked as #451 out of 1,391 best nationwide colleges and #1 out of 6 best Montana colleges. The freshmen retention rate is average with a 12:1 student to faculty ratio.
Carroll College does not offer masters or doctorate but instead focus on Bachelor’s, Associate and Certificate. It also focuses on high quality undergraduate programs. Students can choose between large varieties of majors ranging from Chemistry to Political Science. It also has pre-professional programs from Dentistry to Veterinary Medicine. Other additional program offerings of Carroll College are Adult Education, Honor Scholar Program, Project Management Certificate and ROTC. Four of the most popular majors for graduates are:
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
Carroll College has a high acceptance rate of 72%. Out of 1,588 applicants, 1,143 were admitted and 345 enrolled. For prospective students, admission on Carroll College is reviewed based on a rolling basis. It is also important that you send in all the requirements to complete your Carroll College application. The following are requirements necessary in your application to Carroll College:
- Essay or Personal Statement
- Letter of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Scores (ACT or SAT)
- High School Transcripts
- College Transcripts
- TOEFL (for international students)
It is also important that your test scores are in the percentile required by Carroll College. Here are SAT and ACT scores for Carroll College:
- SAT Reading: 490 – 620
- SAT Math: 510 – 610
- SAT Writing: 490 – 590
- ACT: 22- 27
Other factors that could affect your admission to Carroll College are:
- Rigor of Secondary School Record
- Academic GPA
- Class Rank
The Carroll College application deadline for spring first year and transfer applicants is on November 1 and the regular decision deadline is by December 15. For fall applicants, the deadline for early action is November 1, February 15 for regular decision deadline and June 15 for rolling admission deadline.
Carroll College Admissions Made Easy with Helpful Tips
The annual cost of attendance at Carroll College is $47,298 including direct and indirect fees. For students who may be stressed about the high tuition of Carroll College, there are financial aid packages granted to in state students. In fact, 99% of freshmen receive $16,380 average of scholarships and grants and students from low income families can get an average of $20,807 in their first year.
Carroll College provides $24,559 of financial aid package to its incoming freshmen. 313 freshmen received scholarships at Carroll College worth $15,573 and 61 students were awarded $4,141 each of federal grant aid. These links offer you more information about the various financial aids available at Carroll College:
Financial Aid Department Website: www.carroll.edu/finaid/
It is common to worry about your acceptance towards your dream school. Fortunately, we provide you with best application tips to ensure that your admission to Carroll College is 100% guaranteed:
- Compile all necessary Carroll College requirements. Do it as early as possible and make sure that this is complete, accurate and proper.
- Prospective students should always utilize essays and letters to build up their credibility. Offer the admissions committee well-crafted essays that will demonstrate your level of experience and skills.
- Avoid missing the deadlines for your Carroll College application. Take note of various deadlines and sending your application early will show your interest.
- Never tolerate any form of errors whether in your essay or delayed submission of test scores. Double check everything especially that you have one chance to wow the admission committee.
- Seek help online. There are many services that offer academic support and guide for students who want to ensure their Carroll College admissions.
- Learn about opportunities in other colleges, for example you can read about Deep Springs College application.
Why You Should Choose Carroll College:
- The faculty is helpful, friendly and encouraging. There are 63% full time teachers that are ready and willing to guarantee the quality of your education.
- Carroll College is a great price for your education. You will get your money’s worth thanks to the school’s compliance towards excellence.
- Carroll College provides students a small but close community that aims to help another. You will have the chance to meet new people from diverse background, culture and race.
- The community itself where Carroll College lies serves as the perfect home for all students.
- Carroll College is ranked number 1 in regional colleges and best value schools.