Summary, Scholarships and Agnes Scott College Application
Agnes Scott College is a private, women’s college that was founded in 1889. Currently, there are 873 students enrolled, 99% of which are women. Its tuition and fees are $37,236 with an average acceptance rate of 62%. Although Agnes Scott College is affiliated with Presbyterian Church, it is open to applicants regardless of faith and beliefs. Out of 2,284 who sent in Agnes Scott College application, only 1,048 got admitted and 228 enrolled.
What about Assumption College application deadline? Click here to be aware!
The college boasts its Liberal Arts Advantage as it received great ranking in the 2016 edition of Best Colleges. Aside from the basic programs, it also offers post baccalaureate and pre medical programs. If you are interested in applying, one of Agnes Scott College requirements is passing the required average of SAT reading, math, writing and ACT scores.
- SAT Reading: 550-690
- SAT Math: 510-640
- SAT Writing: 550-670
- ACT: 24-29
Students with successful Agnes Scott College admissions, you can enjoy various study options. Agnes Scott College provides abroad opportunities, army and air force program that can develop skills, provide training and even open doors for scholarships.
About 96% of the undergraduate students at Agnes Scott College get access to grant and other financial aids with a $23,348 average amount awarded to students. For more information, you can access all the necessary details on financial and scholarship aid at these links:
- Financial Aid Department Website: www.agnesscott.edu/admission/financial-aid
- Net Price Calculator: www.collegecostcalculator.org/agnesscott
Agnes Scott College Requirements and Application Tips
Another essential part in your Agnes Scott College admissions is the submission of proper requirements. In Agnes Scott College application, you should include one of the following:
- SAT/ACT scores
- an evaluative interview with an Agnes Scott admission counselor
- an analytical or critical graded writing sample, including a description of the assignment, teacher comments and the grade
- 80 TEOFL or at least 6.0 IELTS test scores (for applications whose first language is not English)
- Two miscellaneous references and Midyear Report (for home schooled applicants)
Other essential Agnes Scott College requirements are the high school program. The basic recommendations are the following:
- 4 years of English
- 2 years of a foreign language
- 3 years of mathematics (algebra I, II and geometry)
- 2 years of a laboratory science (biology, chemistry or physics)
- 2 years of a social science
The application can be competitive in Agnes Scott College but for students who want to maximize the victory of their application, here are some tips that you can definitely use:
- Prospective applicants should prepare to read, think critically and write effectively.
- Turn in your application early for a good chance of admission.
- Make sure that SAT and ACT scores are well within their average requirements.
- Create a good first impression not only in the interview but also on your submitted Agnes Scott College requirements.
- Do your homework and recognize all Agnes Scott College requirements, application process and other important school information.
Find out Albion College requirements to have more application variants.
Why You Should Choose Agnes Scott College
- It has fewer than 1000 students so you can expect a small but close community of academic people.
- You can feel free to ask professors for any advice and help. You will have the chance to get to know your professors, faculty members and schoolmates well.
- Never consider Agnes Scott College if you do not want to be academically challenged or simply want an easy A.
- You can get so much more out of your education and financial assistance enables students to enjoy a high quality school at reasonable fees.
- Agnes Scott College is located near Atlanta providing you with social life to unwind and enjoy.